ERA-NET Cofund on Raw Materials (ERA-MIN3) is a global, innovative and flexible pan-European network of research funding organisations, supported by EU Horizon 2020, that builds on the experience of the FP7 ERA-NET ERA-MIN (2011 to 2015) and ERA-MIN 2 (2016-2022).
ERA-MIN3 addresses 5 key objectives:
- Support and promote R&I cooperation in Europe, contributing to the objectives and the implementation of both the Raw Materials Initiative and the EIP RM Strategies, maximising the impact of the Technology Pillar of the Strategic Implementation Plan;
- Reduce fragmentation of R&I funding in the area of non-fuel, non-food raw materials across Europe and globally;
- Provide a pan-European support network and financial resources to improve synergies, coordination and collaboration;
- Improve the efficiency and impact of human and financial investment in R&I activities in the area of Raw Materials;
- Improve the competitiveness and the environmental, health and safety performance of non-fuel, non-food RM operations.
Partners of the ERA-MIN3 and contact persons
|Fonds voor Innoveren en Ondernemen
|Spain/Comunidad Foral de Navarra